Skip to main content

Welcome! And an Argonaut

 Hi, I’m Andy, I’ve been painting miniatures on and off for about 40 years , wargaming every now and then the last 15 or so! I had a blog some years ago, by the same name, but deleted it for some reason, any way I’m back 


Here’s my first post, I’m starting a new Greek mythology project, not because of a certain film release, just something I’ve been wanting to do for some time now , just finished a wargames foundry Argonaut, in my mind some of the best out there still, enjoy! 





Comments

  1. Great stuff. I agree about Foundry - their World of Greeks range has yet to be beat by any other ancient Greek range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my comment above haha. Stupid log in issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries I almost just did the same! 😂

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your 20mm collection here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment